Saturday, January 5, 2013

throw back jerseys I wait for the next will let you know

, It is all finished. CNR suddenly smiled gently: "jerseys, this is you I removed the magic of housing all of the above reasons it?" Is not, "jerseys touched his nose "I made up his mind to leave his life, how to make him dangerous magic to frighten it,throw back jerseys? should know, I can not kill his ability, and he ran future, I went to the Roland Academy is probably no peace, no way, a good day for the future, this Chi Diankui worth, or else you think I am willing to put their own house demolition Well, do not say, saw he should be found "I saw in the crystal ball being Elvis look sneer at the ruins of one place, and then he played a few to start facing the front of a grudge , who had become a waste residue houses were blown to one side, revealing a black hole in the rubble. "jerseys," Elvis sneer a cry, "You do not tell you, you on hiding this doghole inside, then you want to kill me With inside organs? "Hey, when did you become so smart?" the voice of jerseys from all passed over, "But since you are so smart, surely not down to me afterwards, right? Elvis, or you go, be assured that I will make tomorrow the whole empire civilians announced, you play into pig's head, then knelt down and come unto me all night, before I let go of your life. "Elvis grinning: jerseys, you do not use, then a run on me, do not say you are only a few small organs, the even Daoshanhuohai today, I do not kill you, then, I absolutely refused to give up. "In fact, Elvis is a little arrogance of the capital, he has six vindictive, are already faint induction, in the bottom of the basement inside some organs, but did not any magic like organs, for him, as long as it is not magic attacks, basically his skill, really nothing can fear. Moreover, such a see that temporary construction of the basement, even inside what authority I am afraid also limited the power of very With this in mind, Elvis groping in his arms for a moment, to work out a Stone fire red grip in the palm, step by step, and then he will go toward the hole into it, Elvis Excellency seems very courageous Well ... I really are afraid of it, or else you careful Oh, probably will heartache half a day if you break the skin, your cheap father? "jerseys the voice from the depths of that hole this time pass out sound inside is full of playful taste. the Elvis Menheng loudly, cold face, teeth and said: "jerseys, I wait for the next will let you know, what is called the living death!" "I beg your pardon! , "the sound of jerseys once came, I then added more want to let you know, why the flowers so red!" Elvis burst tightness, knew than quarrel definitely not je

No comments:

Post a Comment