Friday, December 14, 2012

addidas basketball shoe in full protective state

Squat Piercing sound instantly getting louder and louder, numerous black specks in front of me while I react to body squat, go past, , ground immediately dense multi-layer of fist-sized lava, my body smashed in two, but fortunately, in full protective state, and not be too serious harm. previously rarely seen rain of lava, the volcano erupted liquid magma in the air basically have condensed lava became sizes, covered the general area of ​​not less than tens of meters, although the volume of lava are not normally too much, but wins in the number very much hit on two more than the same will not withstand this undifferentiated impossible to dodge the only fate I was fairly lucky, just at the edge of this Lava began intensive, and in which all the undead probably have suffered heavy losses.
Fortunately escape the lava Rain a Unit of black smoke obscured the line of sight to the naked eye and can not see far vision does not appear in its shadow, do not know where to go,baseball jersey creator, this damn hell volcanic significantly weakened me telepathic ability, suddenly can not contacted, it is not clear whether it is what the situation.
Fortunately,addidas basketball shoe, not encounter trouble in the imagination, is self-anxious in shares of smoke behind showing a 淘淘 figure, quickly ran to my side, seems sensitive to the concerns of my heart, with its large head affectionate cuddle wiping my little one exchange, originally I had just risen, a handheld magic bone stick Skeleton Mage walked over towards where it can use offerings fire magic remote attacks, close to a certain distance will be very dangerous, Tao Tao worried when encounter, and it went up to take the initiative to provoke, to lure it near a little further, lest threat to re coming I.
Experienced two evolutionary wisdom to improve the little guy soon, has made substantial progress to be able to better understand what I mean, will the camera itself to take the right action in order to protect my safety as the top priority, which I such a bother limited room to grow, if we can evolve Tao Tao culture into the top pet both absolute obedience to my commands, and has a relatively complete sense of independence, and take full advantage of its ability to work for me, no longer have to get them all in detail pointing command the action of how my vote will be large on many, especially in some critical moment, the pet if there is enough high IQ, will be able to timely judged the situation out of danger and thus advance exhibition

No comments:

Post a Comment