Friday, May 25, 2012

St.Louis Cardinals Jerseys Not want to tell me the contents of the meeting

People told you not to inform me, but you did, people responsibility is to the body to push, you put up resistance to the what is in your head really think, even if you want loyal to people, you there must be a sense of proportion is Mo or people but will you as a cowardly worm only swallow,St.Louis Cardinals Jerseys, but you understand do not understand? Li said.
I have my ideas, my own doing, do not need you to teach, he said.
You wake up, if you live for his anti-after people treat you is insatiable, but would have summoned you make go to, you do wrong you do, you're a cop. an upright police is after the storm, standing entirely by his own strength is this your favorite job as a citizen had Gongsifenming, not to mention you are law enforcement people, do the authors really ... Li true Go on, but the cut-off live, and coldly said: Lian, said slowly: You ... simply ... Li said.
I do not want to quarrel with you, I would like to go to a meeting. I opened the door, flash inside.
After the meeting, Li sat in the office, I always subvert the great thoughts, but can not be sub-Jing Xiaxin are out the door, the cousin came to the same direction, at him, said: you are Wang Wunei go, but Lian-blocking live, cold smile, said: I was afraid to give you a say, they have to cry and the brain, if you do not worry about their own identity, called subordinate or other people looked at us yells, and even hands-on use of force, my Guzhe face, he said.
If a person want to defend their own face, you have to come up with a man should have the momentum and dignity, and you being a man, it is clear that simply did not do so, relying on this alone, but I can not be with me talk about the face, you was in front of others all the resentment toward their own stomach, pharynx, it seems you are not eligible or simply not qualified to say this face. Li said.
You say again what a harsh word, I have willingly, because you are a cousin, I do not want to bicker with you, for you and me, this sense does not exist, he said, his face was shocked not very good, like a withered old tomato sauce.
Not want to tell me the contents of the meeting, as bluntly said. Li said.
That be considered official, and go in the Well. He said.
No, if Zhiwu not say, I can ask my colleagues said Li.
In the earlier meeting, we opinions republic, unanimously adopted has always been decided, he said.
Is what determines the presence of my Deputy Inspector General of touches and marginalized. Li sneer.
If you so say in front of other colleagues, but would seem to mind the more resentment and cold saw, he said.
Well, what is an important decision. Li said.
If in other

No comments:

Post a Comment