Saturday, May 26, 2012

nba jerseys for cheap But she just said dismissively

What? Why my underwear has changed like it? But she just said dismissively: Halo! surprise, she added the sentence: Ah ~! I'm going crazy, the Japanese woman is really the color, is an outrage! Small penis? My eagles, good or bad.
Followed her to the nearest hospital, Xiao Qian is really a drooping spirit than the much worse, so we have no told her that in fact, I was sick, just to accompany her to a doctor. Along the way she brings tears clutching my clothes, in view of her illness, and yang America is not to say anything.
Came to the hospital door, return to the feeling, because I was born in the Maternal and Child Health Hospital.
After registration, before we know the gynecology inpatient department, my faith humanitarian spirit followed the two women went in, no way, Ghost Story has been tightly holds all my clothes, I am very worried wait a minute I would not stand to see the doctor also took me just come to the second floor, all pregnant women, a man I accompanied two women to come here is too ... these two women are related to me does not matter, I would like to declare to the past people.
Yang America, this time the liberation of Xiao Qian said: Chen brother,nba jerseys for cheap, waiting outside for me? A long time, I have been dared to tamper with, sat neatly, suddenly a different kind of feeling I raised his head, a woman with a half joy half sad look, from the diagnostic room next to me came out of that moment, silently staring.
If the time freeze the moment we stare deeply can not be regarded as the bright end of the idol? Unfortunately, life is not a scene, and soon I will recover from the surprise over, but it did not move. Never thought she why in the hospital, I just told myself: calm, you must be calm in my heart, she may run again, I must catch her, like a hunter.
Cheng is pleased to standing not far away, eyes sparkling with confusion. Nudge in her footsteps the moment, I move for the first time found himself so vigorous action. In Zheng pleased astonishment look, I firmly and hugged her. her body soft, still shivering, I hugged her when she was unable to cuddle in my arms, a low inaudible voice said: Her face at the moment how haggard, how weak her body, I know, but I have not said a word, just held her so be it, forever good, turned into a pair of owned land fossils excitement difficult

No comments:

Post a Comment