Thursday, October 11, 2012

basketball jerseys cheap I see too few Internet novel because of it

writing and wanted very embarrassing.
Online novel YY wind made me an eye-opener, So writing is also popular, do not know too orthodox, what to pay attention to a specification, so I view this novel inevitably, given a normal (if transfiguration on the very normal) should have normal values, worldview and ideology.
,cheap official jerseys?When I started in the Members under the influence came into contact with a novel like this for some time, I began to live in fear, I can not read, because I'm really scared will follow the trend continues, even outstanding for forbearance, and decided not to finish the novel determined not to look! This is not closed, but do not want to change me to write the original flavor of the novel, though this will expose me a lot writing on the weaknesses and bring closed thinking, but the weakness is perhaps also a characteristics of it .....
As for the cliche plot mentioned by some friends, I have another view,basketball jerseys cheap. Development of the plot, not rely on surprisingly have taste, can only go in accordance with a logical line before and after the connection is reasonable, not cliche cliche, after all reasonable logic is the key to the plot, each of the characters in the novel and the small plot is a large plot logic circles indispensable thing, formulaic and non-formulaic things are in the main plot service the other hand, I do not know what constitutes cliche, I see too few Internet novel because of it, do not know some of the things written in

No comments:

Post a Comment