Tuesday, July 3, 2012

cheap oakley sunglasses I just finished

She entered the door. Yes, this is a small factory, went into a little yard,Washington Nationals Jerseys, half of the hospital stacked with some materials and equipment, the front is a row of houses is estimated to be the sort of workshop and office, Several workers are busy and out of while carrying something.
I did not bother Zhangle Yao eyes to my opinion, I know her heart is in doubt, move only to her waving, motioned her to follow me, and walked to the most on the left of the cottage.
The little old man of about fifty years old, Jianzuihousai skinny skinny,Houston Colts Jerseys, tall touches pricey, about one meter eighty, too slim body covered with a large blue gown with two cuffs with a black sleeve units, was sitting attentively at the table to write something, after you hear the sound, looked up and saw my first grinned to mouth macular teeth at me smile, then hurried walking, his hands stretched out and squeezed my hands and swaying back and forth politely said: and then, pull the chair to sit opposite and with bedroom eyes peeked Zhangle Yao a, smiled and said to me: old man more than I remember ... Gee! A mouthful in my pocket and took out a pack of Chinese cigarettes, lost one to him, his mouth picked up a come up with lighter points and inhaled deeply, then threw a smoke ring skilled, dashing extensor the anywhere Shan Shan soot, asked: Where big boss! Small business small business! Things ready, waiting for you to see. him, to make one do not believe the way.
I just finished, this bright old man's forehead with red, frowning, throbbing temples, and looked seemed angry, but he soon calmed down, for Vice smile, said: Mike, our factory is small, but the technical force is still very strong

No comments:

Post a Comment